Our body butter is formulated with organic shea butter, which hydrates your skin without leaving any residue. Your skin will absorb our butter within seconds, providing your skin with long lasting hydration. This thick and creamy formula is ideal for extra dry skin and cold winter days to protect from harsh dry air. Look no further for an expertly formulated body butter that's scented with real fruit for extra antioxidants!
- for extra dry skin
- 100% plant based
- organic & non-GMO ingredients
- formulated for sensitive skin
- NO artificial fragrance
- scented with real fruit!
- plastic free packaging
It's so hard to find safe products these days without unnecessary chemicals. I love that these are all natural. I love that they are making the switch to glass. Finally my search for safe and effective lotion has come to an end with Farmstead Apothecary products. By the way, I love fig and honey body butter for my very dry hands. So soothing and love the smell.
I am writing a review of the Farmstead Apothecary body butter. I have used every scented variety body butter Farmstead Apothecary carries. All I can say is that their body butter is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I have tried other brands of natural skin lotion and body butter. But nothing that comes close to being natural than Farmstead Apothecary. The smell and texture are just right for me. The body butter left my skin so soft. Eight ingredients. That’s it. Can’t get anymore simple than that! And it doesn’t hurt that their body butter smells HEAVENLY especially the fig honey. Please give a try of all the scent. I will be a lifelong customer.
This body butter is amazing! My skin stays so soft and moisturized all day long. The scent is one of the best things I've smelled, I would love a perfume or spray of some sort to layer with...hint hint ;)
This body butter is the best I have tried. Stays on and skin is smooth. Fragrance is great.
I absolutely love the fig and honey body butter!!!! This is the second time I purchased the fig and honey body butter. I love the smell of it. Your body butters have that handmade natural smell and not the factory smell that a lot of these so call natural body butters and lotions have. I especially appreciate that the body butters from your company only have 8 ingredients. So many of these body butters have at least more than 20 ingredients that most people can't remember. Please keep making your products for others to enjoy. Thank you!
- Safflower oil is a lubricant that prevents water from leaving skin by locking in moisture. Improves texture and tone of skin. Gentle on skin and contains high levels of linoleic acid, which is great for fighting acne causing bacteria.
- Shea butter is a wrinkle reducer. Contains essential fatty acids, and vitamins A and E, which are imperative to maintaining elasticity and suppleness of skin. Natural anti-inflammatory properties and soothes, hydrates and balances skin. Used for dry skin and eczema, chapped lips, and to soften cracked dry skin.
- Vegetable emulsifying wax sourced from naturally occurring fats and esters in plants. Helps your skin properly absorb nutrient rich oils, binds oil to water in perfect union and improves the consistency of lotion with no greasy film. Non irritating, especially for sensitive skin.
- Propanediol is part of our plant based preservative system that’s derived from sustainable and renewable non-GMO corn sugar fermentation. Benefits include its gentle skin conditioning properties and environmentally friendly nature.
- Pentylene glycol is a part of our plant based preservative system derived from non-GMO sugarcane and corn. It’s gentle, skin conditioning, natural, and environmentally sustainable.
- Phenethyl alcohol is part of our plant based and sustainable preservative system derived from non-GMO corn. It’s gentle on skin while preventing the growth of bacteria, yeast, and mold.
- Stearic acid derived from the castor plant. Helps prevent separation into water and oil layers, and acts as a stabilizer to our vegetable emulsifying wax. Ensures water and oil molecules bind together long term, so nutrient rich oils are fully absorbed into your skin.
- Vitamin E oil derived from sunflowers, is a nutrient and antioxidant, and is extremely beneficial for tightening and firming skin. As an antioxidant, it helps neutralize free radicals, which damage cells.
- Fruit fragrance is made from real organic fruit, vegetables, herbs and flowers. Nutrient dense in antioxidants, including vitamin C and vitamin A. Fights free radicals and helps regenerate cell growth for healthy vibrant skin.