Chapped lips don't stand a chance against our soothing and hydrating lip balm. Formulated with the purest blend of organic shea butter and coconut oil for a smooth and silky balm your lips can easily absorb. Flavored with real organic fruit.
- 100% Natural & Organic
- 6 ingredients used
- Only need to apply 2x a day
Tip: Apply right before bed and you’ll start the next day with fully hydrated lips
- Eco-friendly in a biodegradable paper tube
- Flavored with real organic fruit
- 0.2 oz compared to 0.15 oz you get with plastic tubes
- Plastic free packaging
organic coconut oil, organic beeswax, organic shea butter, organic natural fruit flavor, organic stevia, non-GMO vitamin E oil
This is the only stuff I use anymore for my lips! My lips are sensitive, and this seems to be the only stuff that doesn’t make them turn red. Glides on smooth, and feels amazing! Ships quickly, and arrives quickly too. Best stuff out there! Thank you so much!
I have sensitive skin, and this is the only lip balm I have found that doesn’t make them turn red and burn! This stuff is amazing. Goes on super smooth and keeps my lips hydrated for a LONG time! This is the only stuff I will use anymore. Absolutely love it!
I love love love F.A. lip balm. Most lip balms you have to reapply and dry's your lips out. F.A. feels amazing on my lips and does not dry them out. Definitely will be purchasing more! Best part about this is the plastic free packaging; a double win in my book!
Really nice lip balm and love the paper tube- no plastic!
I love this lip balm. It smells amazing and is so moisturizing!
- Coconut oil is made up of fatty acids and triglycerides that keep lips smooth to touch. Retains moisture content of lips as fats eliminate moisture loss through pores. Rich in proteins, which keep lips healthy and rejuvenated, both internally and externally. Proteins also contribute to cellular health and tissue repair.
- Beeswax contains natural emulsifiers, which help retain moisture in the skin. This is especially helpful for dry chapped lips. Acting as a surfectant, beeswax forms a barrier on the surface of the skin protecting against irritants, while still allowing the skin to breathe. This barrier aids in protecting the tender skin on your lips while acting as a humectant that attracts water molecules, helping to keep your lips hydrated over time.
- Shea butter is a wrinkle reducer. Contains essential fatty acids, and vitamins A and E, which are imperative to maintaining elasticity and suppleness of skin. Natural anti-inflammatory properties and soothes, hydrates and balances skin. Used for dry skin and eczema, chapped lips, and to soften cracked dry skin.
- Fruit flavor is made from real organic fruit, vegetables, herbs and flowers. Nutrient dense in antioxidants, including vitamin C and vitamin A. Fights free radicals and helps regenerate cell growth for healthy vibrant lips.
- Stevia is a plant from the sunflower family that has anti-bacterial, anti-septic, anti-microbial, and anti-oxidant properties that help soothe chapped lips. Aids in healing cracked dry lips.
- Vitamin E oil derived from sunflowers, is a nutrient and antioxidant, and is extremely beneficial for tightening and firming skin. As an antioxidant, it helps neutralize free radicals, which damage cells.