Hand Soap Bar- Plastic Free
We converted our liquid hand soap to a solid bar. Same gentle formula, minus the plastic! Farmstead's 100% plant based and organic hand soap is made with minimal skin nourishing ingredients, and scented with real fruit, herbs, and nuts. Your hands will be clean without drying out your skin like other soaps. Clean, balance, and protect with hand soap harvested from nature.
- Plastic free!
- 100% plant based
- Gentle enough for ALL skin types
- Organic & non-GMO ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- NO artificial fragrance
- Scented with real fruit!
- 150+ washes
- 4 oz bar
This soap feels so smooth on your skin. It’s hard to describe but so nice. The scent is mild and lovely.
- Sodium cocoate is made from coconut. It helps clean skin and hair naturally. Coconut is made up of fatty acids and triglycerides that keep skin smooth to touch. Retains moisture content of skin as fats eliminate moisture loss through pores. Contains capric, caprylic, and lauric acids, which have strong disinfectant and antimicrobial properties to protect from microbial infections. Rich in proteins, which keep skin healthy and rejuvenated, both internally and externally. Proteins also contribute to cellular health and tissue repair. Saponification is the reaction that occurs when coconut oil is mixed with an alkali, resulting in shelf stable-nutrient dense, gentle soap.
- Vegetable glycerin a natural triglyceride from plant sources. Composed of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen, a humectant that keeps the skin hydrated and radiant. Attracts water from its surroundings, including moisture from the air. Increases thickness of epidermal layer and improves barrier function, meaning that harmful chemicals stay out of the skin and moisture stays in. Skin cells are held together with the help of proteins, which clump the dead cells together and prevents new ones from forming. Glycerin helps the process by breaking down proteins and removing dead cells.
- Sunflower oil is nutrient, mineral, and vitamin dense. Vitamins include B6, B12, C, K, A, E, manganese, phosphorus, calcium, and riboflavin. On its own, sunflower oil doesn’t penetrate deep enough to be fully effective. Products formulated with this oil give your skin the right blend of oil and water needed to absorb the most nutrients possible.
- Sodium gluconate is a plant based preservative that’s gentle and helps the skin retain moisture.
- Sodium chloride (table salt) is necessary to make bar soap. It’s an antiseptic and very healing for skin.
- Vitamin E oil derived from sunflowers, is a nutrient and antioxidant, and is extremely beneficial for tightening and firming skin. As an antioxidant, it helps neutralize free radicals, which damage cells.
- Fruit fragrance is made from real organic fruit, vegetables, herbs and flowers. Nutrient dense in antioxidants, including vitamin C and vitamin A. Fights free radicals and helps regenerate cell growth for healthy vibrant skin.