Chapped lips don't stand a chance against our soothing and hydrating lip balm. Formulated with the purest blend of organic shea butter and coconut oil for a smooth and silky balm that your lips can easily absorb. Flavored with real organic fruit, so it tastes of sweet apricots picked fresh from the farm!
- 100% Natural
- Organic & non-GMO ingredients
- Cruelty free
- 6 ingredients used
- NO alcohol or drying ingredients
- Packaged in 100% biodegradable eco-friendly paper tubes
- Flavored with real organic fruit!
- 0.2 oz
Organic coconut oil, organic beeswax, organic shea butter, organic natural fruit flavor, organic stevia, non-GMO vitamin E oil
- Coconut oil is made up of fatty acids and triglycerides that keep lips smooth to touch. Retains moisture content of lips as fats eliminate moisture loss through pores. Rich in proteins, which keep lips healthy and rejuvenated, both internally and externally. Proteins also contribute to cellular health and tissue repair.
- Beeswax contains natural emulsifiers, which help retain moisture in the skin. This is especially helpful for dry chapped lips. Acting as a surfectant, beeswax forms a barrier on the surface of the skin protecting against irritants, while still allowing the skin to breathe. This barrier aids in protecting the tender skin on your lips while acting as a humectant that attracts water molecules, helping to keep your lips hydrated over time.
- Shea butter is a wrinkle reducer. Contains essential fatty acids, and vitamins A and E, which are imperative to maintaining elasticity and suppleness of skin. Natural anti-inflammatory properties and soothes, hydrates and balances skin. Used for dry skin and eczema, chapped lips, and to soften cracked dry skin.
- Fruit flavor is made from real organic fruit, vegetables, herbs and flowers. Nutrient dense in antioxidants, including vitamin C and vitamin A. Fights free radicals and helps regenerate cell growth for healthy vibrant lips.
- Stevia is a plant from the sunflower family that has anti-bacterial, anti-septic, anti-microbial, and anti-oxidant properties that help soothe chapped lips. Aids in healing cracked dry lips.
- Vitamin E oil derived from sunflowers, is a nutrient and antioxidant, and is extremely beneficial for tightening and firming skin. As an antioxidant, it helps neutralize free radicals, which damage cells.