Baby Powder Lavender & Chamomile
Your baby's bottom will thank you for using our gentle baby powder. Our talc-free powder is made with soothing organic lavender, chamomile, calendula, and tapioca starch. Pure, gentle, and worry-free ingredients are all you'll put on your baby's skin.
Perfect for use as a dry shampoo, body powder, and deodorant!
- 100% Plant based
- 100% Organic
- Cruelty Free
- 4 Ingredients
- Talc-free & non-toxic
- Specially formulated for sensitive skin
- Chamomile, Calendula, & Lavender flower powder to soothe skin
- 4 oz
- Plastic free packaging
I'm quite pleased with this body powder primarily due to its use of clean and organic ingredients. Living in a dry climate, many of my clients have heightened sensitivity to harmful chemicals. With this product, I can offer them reassurance, knowing that the powder I use is organic and devoid of toxic substances, making it a safe choice for their skin.
I'm back for a 3rd bottle, and recommending to friends! I'm using this for my 7th baby, so I've tried many kinds before discovering the Farmstead Apothecary Baby Powder. This is the only baby powder I'll use now - I love the ingredients! I'm thankful to be able to get it directly from the site, as we are no longer patronizing amazon. It is soothing and has a wonderful, soft scent.
I have been very happy with the powder. I wasnt sure when I first decided to try it, but was delighted to have tried it . Am very pleased with it
Works just like it's intended to, absorbs the sweat/perspiration, keeps the skin in good shape, smells very nice, not strong at all. All natural, can't beat that. Thank you Farmstead for putting out such a chemical-free product!
- Tapioca starch is a natural thickener, absorbs moisture, and texture enhancer derived from the roots of the cassava shrub. It consists primarily of amylose and amylopectin, both components of starch, and what gives tapioca its thickening properties. A gentle and soft ultra absorbent powder.
- Chamomile possesses many powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial and antiseptic, and contains essential oils and antioxidants. Hypoallergenic and reduces skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals. Increases the penetration and effectiveness of other skincare topicals.
- Calendula has strong anti-inflammatory properties from powerful flavonoids. These plant-based antioxidants protect cells from free radical damage and pro-inflammatory compounds like C-reactive protein and cytokines.
- Lavender has antiseptic properties for cuts, rashes, and wounds. It's an anti inflammatory and anti oxidant. Gentle and soothing for skin.