Baby Shampoo & Wash Bar Lavender
Our solid baby shampoo bar doubles as a body wash, saving space, time and money. Our zero waste bar is plastic free, formulated for sensitive skin, made with 100% plant based, vegan, cruelty-free, and organic & non-GMO ingredients. Lightly scented with lavender, and fortified with shea butter and jojoba oil, for extra skin healing properties. This bar gives more uses than leading liquid baby shampoos and is the perfect eco-friendly alternative.
- 100% plant based
- 9 ingredients
- For sensitive skin. Gentle & sudsy
- Cruelty Free
- Scented with real lavender
- 4 oz bar
Directions: Run bar several times over wet hair and body, and lather. Alternatively, rub onto wash cloth, and lather cloth to build up suds before applying to hair and body. Wash away suds with water until clear. To keep bar long lasting, remove from shower after use or place in a dry container away from water.
- Sodium cocoate is made from coconut. It helps clean skin and hair naturally. Coconut is made up of fatty acids and triglycerides that keep skin smooth to touch. Retains moisture content of skin as fats eliminate moisture loss through pores. Contains capric, caprylic, and lauric acids, which have strong disinfectant and antimicrobial properties to protect from microbial infections. Rich in proteins, which keep skin healthy and rejuvenated, both internally and externally. Proteins also contribute to cellular health and tissue repair. Saponification is the reaction that occurs when coconut oil is mixed with an alkali, resulting in shelf stable-nutrient dense, gentle soap.
- Vegetable glycerin a natural triglyceride from plant sources. Composed of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen, a humectant that keeps the skin hydrated and radiant. Attracts water from its surroundings, including moisture from the air. Increases thickness of epidermal layer and improves barrier function, meaning that harmful chemicals stay out of the skin and moisture stays in. Skin cells are held together with the help of proteins, which clump the dead cells together and prevents new ones from forming. Glycerin helps the process by breaking down proteins and removing dead cells.
- Shea butter contains essential fatty acids, and vitamins A and E, which are imperative to maintaining elasticity and suppleness of skin. Shea has natural anti-inflammatory properties, and soothes, hydrates and balances skin. Used for dry skin and eczema, chapped lips, and to soften cracked dry skin.
- Jojoba oil dissolves sebum that clogs pores, which gives relief from acne and allows skin to breathe more effectively. Non-greasy texture, light weight and anti-inflammatory properties make it ideal for treating acne. Absorbs easily into skin. Gentle, skin-softening moisturizer for all skin types.
- Sunflower oil is nutrient, mineral, and vitamin dense. Vitamins include B6, B12, C, K, A, E, manganese, phosphorus, calcium, and riboflavin. On its own, sunflower oil doesn’t penetrate deep enough to be fully effective. Products formulated with this oil give skin the right blend of oil and water needed to absorb the most nutrients possible.
- Lavandula has antiseptic properties for cuts, rashes, and wounds. It's an anti inflammatory and anti oxidant. Gentle and soothing for skin.
- Sodium gluconate is a plant based preservative that’s gentle and helps the skin retain moisture.
- Sodium chloride (table salt) is necessary to make bar soap. It’s an antiseptic and very healing for skin.